Hyskies Allowed Modifications
Below you will find a list of allowed mods for the Hyskies Network. This list defines the modifications that are allowed, any any not listed are considered "use at your own risk." Basically if a mod doesn't give you any advantage over other players that aren't using the mod, you should be fine. If you would like to request an addition / removal on this list, create a ticket. Players are responsible for learning the rules, and staff are not obligated to give a warning for each offense before a punishment is given.
Hyskies highly discourages users from using clients not listed, as many include subtle cheats such as velocity modifiers or no-slow. Some of these clients include Salwyrr or Mada. For the best experience, use badlion as all disallowed modules are automatically disabled upon joining the network.
- Vanilla / Optifine (Highly recommended)
- Badlion Client (Highly recommended)
- Lunar Client
- Cosmic Client
- Labby Mod (External mods must adhere to this list)
- Forge (External mods must adhere to this list)
- Oranges 1.7 Animations
- Center Potion
- Chunk Edges
- Keystrokes / Huds
- Non-Xray resource packs
- ToggleSprint (Excluding ToggleSneek)
- Mouse delay fix
- Potion counters
- Bspkrs Core
- Minimaps (Excluding radar)
- Replay Mod
- Schematica (Printer on allowed realms)
- Console clients (Automated join/leave & homes only)
Note: Any modification to these mods will result in a higher chance of a punishment, if believed to be causing cheats or unfair advantages. Hyskies highly recommends using the most up to date stable release of a mod without any modifications.