Tremerlin

Lonely Developer of Hyskies
Jul 26, 2019

HySkies Builder Application Format

What's your IGN?

What's your Timezone?

Servers you've worked for?

Portfolio?

Averagely, how long can you build on HySkies? (EX: 1-5 hours every day)

Additional Information?

Tachycardia

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Nov 5, 2019
IGN:
Tachycardia

Timezone:
EST

Servers i've built for:
Hyskies

Portfolio:
Anything on the /build server, I don't have much since this is my first server I build anything.

Averagely, how long can you build on Hyskies?:
I am not available everyday of the week but I am able to provide 2-3 hours during the week and 4 hours on the weekends.

Additional Information:
1. I will be resigning for being a helper on Hyskies network and hope to be a builder on the server. I figured I should officially apply. Previously, being helper and builder became a conflict since I was doing one more than the other.
2. I know how to build Medieval type of style. I recently learned how to build Fantasy type of style because of the theme Hyskies is. Learned the common "structures, colours, and terrain". Im hoping as a builder I can create the spawn to fit the server better.

If I get accepted I would have some requests.

1. Little to no limitations- Several times builds have been delayed since lack of permissions. Ive asked for permissions and received it days after. By than loss of motivation to complete projects.
2. I have a few extraordinary friends that build well. Time to time, allow them to help me. Almost like having a build team.
3. If I receive a project. I expect to do the the whole build. Several times Ive been given terrains and asked to build things on it. Each "artists" has their own build style, receiving someones half built project is very difficult.
4. I need to be given at least 2 week notice before receiving projects. Somedays i'm busy and unable to build.

Thank you for your time,
Tachycardia

Status
Not open for further replies.